Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how to stop enforcement of child support

Started by spinner, Jun 21, 2006, 10:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancurry

I don't know what everyone else is telling you, but I always do a stipulation which includes a child support waiver should the amount agreed be different than guidelines call for. Also, notarizing the document is usually required. If you want a sample, drop me an e-mail and I'll send one to you.

DC

leon clugston

doesn't do no good if you have a waiver if the other goes on any sort of public assistance, medicaid medicare, welfare, it automatically voids any agreements, even though the constitutions states no state shall make laws or abridge any contracts, but they do, since you waived youre right when you received that goverment created gratuity,SSN, that holds no rights or protection, as so founded by the United States Supreme Court, in Muskrat, Hayburn and other cases.

dancurry

Very true. Once the mother goes on aid, you can not make any agreements with her.

Of course my statements only apply to parties who are allowed to enter such contracts. This excludes welfare mommies as they have deministrated the inablility or lack of interest in providing for their children and prefer to suckle the tit of Government.

leon clugston

yes this is very true, however under the constitution the states cannot make, abrogate or impare contracts between two individuals,,which makes this whole thing enteresting, doesn't it.

dancurry

What makes it really interesting is the rare cases that the mother forgives past support and the county continues to charge you interest on the interest for a debt you do not owe. Talk about criminal activity.

leon clugston

that on there is easy, it is called coooperative agreements, between the state and the feds, and interstate cooperative agreements between the state agencys, all for the purpose of deriveing revenue.All the facts and alleged authority are under Title IV d of the Social Security Act and 45 CFR's(code of federal regulations) where you will find the state is mandated to have these agreements.

dancurry

It's clearly taxation without representation. Taxing divorced fathers that don't owe support anymore is a punative action as well.

leon clugston

it is a gratuity, a federal created right,(rights created against the state) that invalidate or abrogate the fundamental rights of the citizens,,,of course with that you have changed youre standing as a citizen of one the several states to a citizen of the United 'States,, one without rights. and one who is not, and has no soverenty.