Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

round one and Judicial immunity

Started by leon clugston, Jul 11, 2006, 08:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leon clugston

Round one in the federal administrative inferior court of the state of Alaska has taken place, as exspected the Attorney Generals Office stepped in to interfere, and claim judicial immunity for one character involved in the suit, and that the federal court has no jurisdiction on the issues I presented,(enteresting) I presented fundamental rights, and they claim the federal court doesnt have jurisdiction, god bless the communists souls.
The state, or its individuals outside of there authority, and the impersonateing adminstraive judge(commisoner) outside of any judicial standing, have already admitted there was no LAW for there actions, but yet claim judical immunity,for which I have to counterclaim in accordence with the terminology used for judical immunity, for which non have the standing to claim. When you attack these entities correctly you will know it, and on the correct issues(regaurdless) of youre standing,and reasons for attacking, you will find they instantly claim immunity, and the higher courts have no jurisdiction, for which they do since it is all Federal Law.

leon clugston

federal judge for the case who happened to be a ex DA for the state, openly and willfuly without any request from any parties RECUSED himself, decided the topics and issues at hand were to HOT for him to handle, when you challenge on issues you know are wrong and hit them straight on for what they are,even the big boys dont want to play.