Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:26:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Child Support and Visitation Linkage

Started by sdbleve, Dec 08, 2006, 03:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leon

jurisdiction is consentual, everbody state they have jurisdiction, but yet know one wants to prove it, also there is that thing about Article III courts, for which state courts are not, see if you can get a state court judge on record to say he is a Arctile III court,(they cannot) also try to get a judge to say he is independant on record(Cooperative agreements, contracts, with the states, for the states, there bound to perform FOR the state for REVENUE) so much for an independant judge.

Sure it happens, Ive read hundreds of cases where its happened, and most were tuened around in a federal court just for that,(for those who appealed) and yes I know they ignore the laws, there's Administrative judges for you, makeing interpretive Administrative decisions,

but thats just it, where did you waive youre rights to an Administrative judge that is bound by a contract to perform for the highest money, and why didn't the judge or youre Laywer disclose it to you.

Everything, and anything can happen, untill people wise up.

sdbleve

Ok, we have a discussion going.  But, to be honest I was not interested in discussing whether or not the courts have a right to hear/adjudicate these matters.  They are doing so, they will, blah blah blah.  I wanted to talk about how we that pay child support (and I dont want to hear about it is my responsibility, I am the CP and I pay the NCP support..CA courts. My ex is a flake that does not work. If I dont pay something the kids will not get to eat when they visit with her) are told that the two issues are not linked. How it only seems to be linked one way.  One parent withholds contact with the child(ren), the other gets back by withholding child support...and then can go to jail.  The one parent does not pay child support, the other parent withholds contact with the children...parent paying support can still go to jail...  Nope their not linked....unless you are paying support.  Hmmm, I wonder what would happend if I refused to allow visitation and refused to pay child support?

:)

leon

ahh another Custodial paying support, just like me,,ever wonder where or how a custodial parent can be obligated?there is no authority to obligate a custodial parent, nor is there any Substantive law with supporting regulations.
Trust me I know, been fighting for nine years and now ime in the Ninth Circuit, without assistance of counsel.

mistoffolees

Just a caution - I'd rely on an attorney rather than someone posting to this board for legal advice. At least, you might want to contact Soc.

In my state, at least, the court's right to order the custodial parent to pay support is quitely clearly legistlated.

leon

which ever then, but you didn't answer the question, wheres the authority, or what is the alledged goverment goal, what is the means for which it is trying to acheive, every case from the state to the U.S Supreme Court, has always stated the NCP is the only to pay, The Question maybe you should be asking is how did a Custodial parent get Obligated by someone else, you hold the authority, the general say, the welfare of the child, and yet someone else is saying you are responsible all the time, solely,,Hmm, bet if you read the paper work, if CSE,CSSD, is enforcing, they have you labled as the NON Custodial parent. And it might be youre state has legislated this, but it doesn't mean it will stand higher up if challenged, Alaska does all kinda illegal crap to its citizens, and a good deal gets turned in the federal courts, the states violate more fundamental rights then the feds ever will.

sdbleve

Mstoffolees,

Thank you for your concern. I do have a very good lawyer, and no, I am not considering stopping my support payments. The mony is not a great deal (though I could afford a new car if I did ot have to pay her), and I know my kids time with their mother would be greatly effected if I was not giving her the money.  And to me...that is the bottom line. In this case it is about making their live a bit better when they are with their mother.

Leon,

I appreciate your zeal, but brother you are beating a dead horse.  Until somebody goes after the system using the R.I.C.O. stuff, nothing will change. And since judges are not held accountable in this arena they have no fear.  As long as the states get money from the Feds they will do what ever they can to maximize the amount of money flowing thru the entire system.

As far as I am concerned...Do I like paying? No!  But I am one of those dads I mentioned earlier, I will pay to keep my kids. That is what is important to me. If it means I have to drive a 15 yr old truck, so be it!

leon

well I appreciate youre truthfullness in the matter, and give you all the praise of a just father, for of either sex I am no different in thoughts, I do feel youre pain in the matter, for as io had said I am going through it myself right now. As I had said my case is now in the ninth Circuit, the problem is of course the courts dont want to rule on it for it will have serious consequensies on many people and states, but they cannot by law, and by the constitution do Bills of Attainder, and that is what they have done, I do hope to here from you time to time, for when my case does get into the U.S Supreme there is no doubt I will win, and I will be more than happy to share with you on what basis.
But before i go, I must ask again is the state enforcing youre order,? did you ever look to see what They have you labled as?this is important, for you.