Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 12:27:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Geeeez.......... :(

Started by Brent, Dec 16, 2003, 09:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

It would have been nice to get a mention of SPARC in there somewhere. I do believe the SPARC users were instrumental in pushing this issue to a conclusion. :(

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/newswire/nw03/mnd/newswire121603.htm

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Yeah, this board and Freerepublic, too...Glenn Sacks articles are published frequently on FR, as is Roger F Gay. In fact Roger is a FReeper.

Indigo Mom

It was NOT only "mens and fathers rights groups", it was a whole shitload of PARENTS who bombed the hell out of both companies.  Men AND women did this.

Whining about "mens and fathers rights groups" leaves it WIDE open for those looking to shred men.  "but but but...that shirt was removed because of...of...of MEN".

It was parents who did this.  Plain 'n simple.  I appreciate every person doing this...the shirt was sick, twisted, and just plain disturbing as all fricken get out.  

MYSONSDAD

If everyone thought the shirt was sick, check out their website.
What a total line of crap.

StPaulieGirl

A whole lot of parents are just sick to death of these kinds of marketing tactics.  With some things, you can just refuse to buy the item, ie: the sweat pants with cute messages right across the rear end.  That and Britney Spears slutwear, and with Abercrombie and Fitch catalogs, everybody needs to nail them.  Money talks, bs walks...

MKx2

In fact after about 2 or 3 minutes of browsing, it disgusted me so much I closed it out ...

Amazing how twisted and sick some people can be ... and then USE it to make money ... excuse me while I go puke again.