Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:23:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Non-Custodial Parent means?

Started by leon, Feb 28, 2007, 08:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leon

which I do support, for which said child I do have, for which said child I support at both households.
Do you?
at all?
at both households?
No disinformation from me at all, in fact you haven't even tried to disprove anything.
The same applied to you- how do I/we know that youre situation is truethfull?

leon

funny that neither one of you openly deny youre enterest or outcomes of said information, nor did or do you deny that you openly attacked me for being a male, nor did you or do you deny/ disprove anything that I have posted, nor have I seen any laws or cases from either of you to disprove me and, or credit what you are saying.
Opinions over facts/laws, hmm wonder which one would stand in a Article III court.

The greatest illusion ever created was the illusion itself.

mistoffolees

No one attacked you for being male.

If you can't even get the simplest facts straight, there's no point to further discussion.

Go ahead and delude yourself. But be sure that every time you tell someone that the state has no right to control custody or support, I'm going to correct you.

End of discussion.

leon

you have corrected nor presented nothing, except bashing me with opinions and no facts,  except to better serve youre self enterest.

Everything I presented was/is absolute FACT, for which you have not and cannot prove otherwise. Nor did you even try.

And youre right there is no point to further discussion, for it would, does not serve youre special enterest

mistoffolees

You know, if you'd learn to write comprehensible sentences, maybe people could understand you.

mistoffolees

You mean the FACT like your accusation that people were attacking you because you're male - which 'fact' you now seem to be running away from?

leon

this conversation is old, and youre intent has proven to be Bias

Notice you chose also to not respond, to me haveing my child and supporting to households, except to make baseless accusations, and mislead the truth.

There is without doubt, no need to continue, you bring nothing to the table, except for what you whish to benefit from, and nothing to back it up.

Jade

>you have corrected nor presented nothing, except bashing me
>with opinions and no facts,  except to better serve youre self
>enterest.
>
>Everything I presented was/is absolute FACT, for which you
>have not and cannot prove otherwise. Nor did you even try.
>
>And youre right there is no point to further discussion, for
>it would, does not serve youre special enterest

You haven't proven that what you are presenting is absolute fact.  

My interests aren't served by "bashing" you.  My interests were represented by a family law attorney who actually knows what the law is.  

I don't have to disprove something that you have not proven.  

Jade

>this conversation is old, and youre intent has proven to be
>Bias
>

The only one biased here is you.

>Notice you chose also to not respond, to me haveing my child
>and supporting to households, except to make baseless
>accusations, and mislead the truth.

You can add reading comprehension problems to your problems with grammar and spelling.  Clearly, if you had comprehended my statement that I don't think that child support should be paid by either parent when it is a true 50/50 physical custody situation and the incomes are around the same.

>
>There is without doubt, no need to continue, you bring nothing
>to the table, except for what you whish to benefit from, and
>nothing to back it up.

You are right, there is no need to continue, you haven't proven your case and you clearly have a huge chip on shoulders.  

gemini3

Leon, I've been reading this thread, and I have to say that it's very difficult to decipher what you're trying to say because of the grammer and spelling in your posts.  I think you have some valid posts, but I think it would be a lot easier for people to read them, and offer support and advice, if you could find a way to make these easier for people to read.

If you have access to Microsoft Word, Outlook, or any e-mail application that offers a spell-check feature, you could cut and paste your posts into that and check the spelling and grammer before posting.  It's a bit time consuming, but you may find you get a better response that way.

Good luck to you.