Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:27:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Child Support and Chapter 7 bankruptcy

Started by hoosierpapa4, Jun 11, 2007, 05:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoosierpapa4

They have objected to my motion and there is now a trial date set.  Should be interesting.  I did file this motion on my own and will more than likely just go pro-se as the worst outcome is that my motion to obtain relief from the stay will be denied and I will have to wait until the final discharge to see if they have discharged child support.  Should be interesting.

notnew

keeping our fingers crossed that the ruling is in your favor as that is what should be done.

hoosierpapa4

And the worst part of all this is that one of my dear friend was murdered (stabbed to death) when he testified concerning fraud in another persons bankruptcy proceedings.  His murderer is still walking free, but the local police KNOW who did it - they just don't have sufficient evidence to procecute yet.

I doubt strongly that my X has sufficient funds to get someone to OFF me, but the thought has occurred to my wife and I that she's just crazy enough to promise someone monies to have the deed done.

I will continue to fight for what is legally and rightfully mine, there should be NO rewards for people who file for bankruptcy protection on child support.  It's just another way for my X to continue to mess with me and force me to spend money that I don't have to keep her honest.

It's very frustrating.

I will let everyone know how it goes.