Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:06:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

As an NCP, do you feel that child support orders are just and fair in your case and that no matter what, the CP's lifestyle should be maintained for the sake of the children?

Started by olanna, Nov 05, 2007, 11:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

As an NCP, do you feel that child support orders are just and fair in your case and that no matter w

I totally agree with the statement that the current system works very well.
2 (11.1%)
I feel it works ok for me in most cases.
1 (5.6%)
The current system does not work for me at all.
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

mistoffolees

>I did. I polled and you saw the results.  

You polled a board of people who are specifically here because they are having problems using biased questions - and got less than a dozen responses. Out of tens of millions of divorced couples. Do the math.

>Why do you think
>this board was formed anyway? Cuz everything is working so
>well?

Presumably so the small numbers of people having problems have somewhere to get help.

If that's the best evidence you have that the system doesn't work at all, you're even more confused than I thought.

olanna

This board has 4000 members...you do the math. If 4000 people have had trouble with the system, you can bet that number is less than 1% of the total population having troubles with the current system.

I think you are the confused one.  And why did you come here again?  To perpetuate the entitlement mindset?

You are failing.  Why not go to a board that likes to hang NCP's for non maintaining a lifestyle for the sake of the children. I am sure there are plenty of fems out there that would LOVE your POV...

mistoffolees

>This board has 4000 members...you do the math. If 4000 people

Only a tiny percentage of whom post regularly.

But let's do it your way - there are 4000 members. Of those, 23 voted that the system doesn't work.

See how silly you look when you refuse to use statistics.

>have had trouble with the system, you can bet that number is
>less than 1% of the total population having troubles with the
>current system.

That may be. So let's say that there are 400,000 people having problems. That's still a pretty small percentage of the tens of millions of divorced people.

The fact is that you're simply making numbers up. I'm the only one who's provided any facts.

>
>I think you are the confused one.  

Because I use carefully researched studies and show how erroneous your 'logic' is?

> And why did you come here
>again?  To perpetuate the entitlement mindset?

Seems to me that you're the one perpetuating a mindset that you can't justify.

But, yes, I do think that kids are entitled to be supported by both parents. I'm terribly sorry that offends you.

>
>You are failing.  Why not go to a board that likes to hang
>NCP's for non maintaining a lifestyle for the sake of the
>children. I am sure there are plenty of fems out there that
>would LOVE your POV...

IOW, you're no longer even pretending to be rational.

Stirling

"I have also suggested a better system which you have yet to
comment on.

Where? The only system I've seen suggested is the idea that there should be no enforcement."

Read the last paragraph of my original post on this thread.