Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Mother Lying to Courts regarding CS payments  (Read 1527 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Mother Lying to Courts regarding CS payments
« on: Feb 23, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »
My husband's ex is lying to courts regarding CS payments and has committed pejury yet my husband can not get a fair trial to be heard.

In 2000, my husband and ex agreed on CS outside of the state system.  My husband always kept all proof of payments just in case. Well that day arrived last May 2007 when a court supoena was delivered accusing my husband of not giving her 1 dime since 2000.  So we immediately hired a lawyer to help us navigate thru this.  We are still waiting for a judge to give us a fair hearing.  My husband keeps getting hearings with magistrates (?) and being asked to come to an arrangement with his ex.  The women is a LIAR...she expects us to pay her over $50k on top of all the child support we have proof we gave her.

How can a father who has done the right thing prove to a court that this mother is lying and using her children to exploit us?

What's worst is she is lying to her own kids by telling them this is not her doing it is the court's fault.

Thank you in advance for any advice.


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: -8
    • View Profile
RE: Mother Lying to Courts regarding CS payments
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »
Just relax and let the process take it's course. If you got actual proof I woulden't worry about it. It's all hearsay until you have actual proof.

For instance when I was going through my trial i kept a journal outlining everthing. pick up times and you name it. Well she quickly said that I was late everyday and etc etc etc. The judge diden't care.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.