Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:49:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pregnant child?

Started by reagantrooper, May 06, 2008, 09:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reagantrooper

It seems that my 14 year old child is pregnant.

I am obligated to provide insuance and cover 1/2 of any uncovered medical expence.

My X  along with the parents of the boy have been acomplises in what I consider the statutory rape of my daughter by condoning and permitting her relationship with a 17YO boy by way of permitting him to stay at her home, allowing my child to go to his home etc etc etc. All of this against my urging to not permitt this relationship.

I will be contacting the cops with regards to this boy. My daughter may hate me for it but I think that will pass.

Do I have an argument that my X by her actions is solely responcible for the upcoming uncovered medical expensenes? Then what about my minor daughters child, who is responcible for this child.

olanna

for child neglect and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.  Are the two kids in high school? Or is one in middle school and one in high school? That makes a difference, too.

This kid already sealed his fate.  If your daughter carries the pregnancy to term, and she decides to keep the child, he will owe child support until he is 35 years old. How's that for a punishment? And just think, he gets to deal with your ex wife, too.

I have a 19 year old that married his 16 year old girlfriend.  She is due in July. I feel your pain.

reagantrooper

>for child neglect and contributing to the delinquency of a
>minor.  Are the two kids in high school? Or is one in middle
>school and one in high school? That makes a difference, too.
>
>This kid already sealed his fate.  If your daughter carries
>the pregnancy to term, and she decides to keep the child, he
>will owe child support until he is 35 years old. How's that
>for a punishment? And just think, he gets to deal with your ex
>wife, too.
>
>I have a 19 year old that married his 16 year old girlfriend.
>She is due in July. I feel your pain.

"child neglect and contributing to the delinquency of a
>minor. "

Intersting!! I am going to look into this. They are both in the same school but there is a 3 year difference in the ages by a few weeks. In my state a 3 year difference is the "key" for a child under 16.

I just cant believe this! She is only 14 years old a baby her self! This is a huge tragedy for her and she does not even understand this.

olanna

She doesn't have to have it, you know.  She can terminate with your consent.  Would you be willing to sign for her if she was willing to do that?