Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 01:01:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Modification Hearing is tomorrow Please help

Started by Jughead12, Sep 02, 2008, 05:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jughead12

I am in Pennsylvania, I am challenging the payments made to private childcare providers because the CP's "evidence" of payment are hand written receipts that list "cash" as the form of payment.  I fully do not believe the receipts are valid forms of payment.  But, how do I present the challenge in the hearing.  Ask for the bank transactions that show the CP withdrew the cash necessary for payment?  Ask for tax records of the parties receiving the income?

What is the best course of action?

Thanks for any help you can provide

ocean

call the daycare? They won't talk to  you? Have it written that you pay them directly OR that you only pay a registered daycare facility.

Jughead12

They are private sitters, I am not being given the right of first refusal, I only know the names of the sitters with no other contact information.  I attempted to get the information from the CP but she refuses.  I will be filing contempt charges today on that and a few other matters.

The real question is though, If she takes me to court over the payment of the sitters are the written receipts valid. There is no other proof that anything was actually paid Also she gives me the  statement of childcare costs 4 months in arrears which leads to a massive amount due. $2,249.00

I have been given advice to provide the babysitters copies of IRS 1099 (Miscellaneous Income)  have the sitters swear under oath that they are being paid.  Anything else?

Please!!!!!!  I am at my wits end

ocean

1. THat you be given all contact info
2. Must be certified daycare provider and that you can claim that portion on your taxes..
3. That you pay them directly your percentage per month OR that she gives you receipts in a timely manner (30 days?) or the bill be void.