Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 08:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do I have any rights as a father?

Started by not so sunny, Dec 22, 2004, 10:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not so sunny

Ex girlfriend took our daughter from Fresno, Ca. to Watsonville Ca. to follow a new boyfriend.  She had been there a few months before her boyfriend and her starting abusing each other physically and mentally, which soon got the authorities involved.  After repeat visits from the authorities Amanda(my daughter) has been put into a foster home and I'm told she is award of the state now.  Her mother has never been awarded sole custody and I'm told by the county of Watsonville I have no rights to my daughter who is now 10.  At the time of her mother leaving Fresno I was incarcerated for a short time and never got a say in the matter.  All of my daughters family is here both sides and my daughter would like to live here also.  Can someone please tell me if I have any rights to her.  She has just recently visited her uncle here in fresno (mothers brother) and he would like her to stay here also where she can be with family.

Fair_Rulings

I need more information.  What were you arrested for?  Who has custody (legal and/or Physical)? You do have rights, you just have to know what they are.

[email protected]

We are looking for people who want to reform the system.