Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Freedom Network

Started by BrianL, Jul 26, 2004, 08:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianL

I am considering starting a Freedom Network club in Illinois (http://freedom-network.com/start_club.php).

To be quite candid, I have an immense aversion to politics.  I've almost come to the belief that anarchy is better than any form of government, and by participating in political activism, I am effectively guilty of sanctioning what I despise.  (If the U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear my constitutional challenges, that will be the final proof needed to solidify my belief.)  Having said that, and having read a fair amount of history, I do also believe that organized development of leaders who put freedom above all else is also required to foster REAL change.  I strongly believe that we are on the verge of the Second American Revolution, and I hope to prevent that from occurring so that my daughter has a father as she grows (and so that I can enjoy the benefits of her growth).

The intent of the club would be to destroy the family court system completely and make all judges accountable for unconstitutional decisions (i.e., reverse the flawed concept of judicial immunity).  Participation is exclusively limited to those individuals who live in Illinois and would attend monthly meetings in the Chicago area.  Participation is also limited to only those individuals who will take REAL action.  I am talking about significant public displays of activism, tireless efforts to recruit new, principled members, and unwavering support to bring an end to judicial destruction.  I would like a show of hands as to how many individuals would be interested in participating in such a club.  I want you to contact me if you are interested, and I want you to forward this e-mail to Illinois-based individuals who you believe would also be interested.  This club will be local in its activism, but will be coordinated with other clubs that are currently forming around the country.  Also, I want to be very clear on this:  I am looking only for leaders, or those individuals who would like to grow to become leaders.  If you have self-doubt as to whether you could ever become a true leader, you will unlikely offer the rest of us any value, and we will be unable to offer you any.

My website at //www.loveisearned.com will provide you a sense of my beliefs, which will be a strong driver of this particular club, and //www.freedom-network.com will provide additional information about the organization.  On the subject of my beliefs, I do not believe in destiny, which is to say that I believe we create our own destinies.  If we fail, then we will have proved that we created our own destinies many years ago by not acting sooner.  I hope it's not too late.  Only with concerted action will we know if it is.  One this is for sure though:  without concerted action, it most certainly is too late.

- B.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//www.loveisearned.com
Instant Messenger:
AOL:  brilovett, MSN:  [email protected], Yahoo:  bm_lovett
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------