Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:24:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Winning strategy...

Started by MYSONSDAD, Jan 20, 2005, 06:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

For those of you dads out there trying to hang on to your life savings, property and investments, my attorney came up with a winning strategy. I will be happy to share, send me a PM.

I would rather not post this publicly, due to PBFH finding me here....

My trial has begun, it will take many more days then first anticipated, prayers and good thoughts are most aprreciated. I have a long way to go, my son will and always be my top priority.

And I hope this b!tch burns in hell.... I can tell you one thing, she is not happy tonight.

GOOD NEWS!!!! I AM OFFICIALLY DIVORCED! AMEN.....

Davy

MSD...I'm feel sure you are focused on your son .. ALL else follows !!!

Many will be awaiting the end results for these trying times ... best of everything.........

kcjean

Been there and done that.  All I can say is bless you and best of luck.  When things got silly with my ex, I decided to focus on my son and his best interests.  When we started to squabble about the money, personal items, etc. I finally threw my hands up and just let him keep all of it.  
I said fine, you want 30 pairs of high heel shoes and all of my sstuff, knock yourself out!  I started over from complete scratch except for my computer which I use for work.  I had an air mattress and used my jacket as a pillow and you know what, I didn't care.
My ex was not a bad guy but he hired a lawyer friend of his who really worked in personal injury so all he knew how to do was to go for the throat.
Since court about six years ago, we have never been back, we don't argue and my son is very happy and well adjusted in both of his homes.
Your ex may have the stuff but she will not have peace of mind.
GL
KC

MYSONSDAD

Funny you should mention that. I did the same thing. I testified on the first day that she can have it all, I did not care about anything other then our son. She can have all the property and stocks, bonds and other investments. She ended up with about 5% of things, but did she?

The strategy used burned her, she did not come out the winner...