Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:07:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Complaints About Kansas Dispute Resolution Process

Started by kansasrealist, Apr 08, 2004, 09:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kansasrealist

As an agent of the court, a case managermaking a recommendation for custody has immunity against lawsuits or possibly even discipline from the Behavioral Science Boards.  Because these case managers have tremendous power, attornys are afraid to attack their credibility for fear of retaliation on a subsequent case for a different client.

I can prove that the case manager deliberately misrepesented recommendatons made by another mental health profession and acted unethically in several other ways.  I want to petition the Senate to write laws to make these case managers more accountable.  Does any one else have any proven examples of malfeasance or unethical behavior by a court ordered DRC mediator in Kansas?

nosonew

I would be interested in hearing more about what you refer to.  I am not surprised they are help unaccountable, however, in my situation our case manager was wonderful.  We couldn't have been more pleased, although it took quite a while for her to figure out "exactly what the truth was" so to speak.

Email me if you want...nosonew