Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:46:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WE WON!!!!!!!

Started by hisliltulip, Jan 05, 2004, 01:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

what county is she in ?

Sunshine1

We have been pretty much doing this ourselves after racking up our 1st lawyer's bill, after taht I thought I could have said things way better than he did, so I have been preparing DH for everything now.  Things got a little hairy at this last hearing and Thank goodnesss we all settled.

We won custody of my DH's children too.  Then they were 4 & 5 now 7&6.
I could always use a good attorney in that neck of the woods, as NCP/BM has unlimited FREE Legal Aide,lives in your county now but didn't then, so it doesn't bother her a bit to drag us to court.  We want to change the venue from Rice to Dakota.

Are you willing to give up your attorney's name?  or email me with it?

Congratulations, I am very happy to hear you guys did it!! Do the kids know yet??..just "beware"....speaking from experience...BM's  DONOT like to hear that they just lost custody.  She will do everything in her power to make your lives miserable.  It will die down eventually just don't get overly excited when she decides to spit nails at you.

Good Luck and God Bless your family!!

hisliltulip

hisliltulip

BM did return SS yesterday.  It seemed a toss-up since the Judge did not specify in the papers if we were to follow the old agreement through the weekend (getting him back on Sundays) or to use the new judgement (returned to school on Monday mornings).

Since he had not been in school last week, we were worried that she may have left town with him again.

It was great to have him back.  DH was ecstatic to see him, and DS was overjoyed to have someone "cool" to play with (Mommy and Step-Daddy just don't cut it sometimes!).

Anyway, very happy :7

Beth