Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Neglect??

Started by Sunshine1, Mar 30, 2004, 08:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I am fuming mad!!

Finally now that school is almost over, PBFH goes to a conference to one of the 2 children.  All is good until I asked her if the kids were good while they were there.  The teacher said she did not have the kids with her and later into the conference when it was over and they were chit chatting she made a comment that they were in the CAR!!  The teacher pushed her out the door and said you need to go!!

I could just scream!!!

So, when I see her this weekend do you think I should pull her aside and ring her neck, or should I promise to her that if she ever pulls a stunt like that again I will make it my life's mission to make sure is ordered supervised visitation with ALL of her 5 children!!  I am livid, I had to get it off my chest!!

Did I mention the children's ages?? 6, 1 & 2 weeks old.  She left a freakin 2 week old..no she left a 6 year old in charge of a 1 and 2 week old!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

lucky

I would turn her in.  We had a lady here in town who left her baby in her vehicle and it was stolen.  She should have been charged, but some mix-up in the paperwork or something happened and she got off because of a missed deadline.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Sunshine1

See the more I think about it, the sicker my stomach gets.  I feel like I am starting trouble AGAIN!  But fro crying out loud the 6 year old said he wanted to go in and she wouldn't let him and then when he told us about it he started crying and said "my sisters could have been kidnapped!!"Real genuis.

Even a 6 year old knows not to leave children alone in the car, not to mention it scared him to death, and he is a worry wart the way it is.  I just want to **&$%#@@&^@&* her!

tulip

It will just make you more mad, and her too. Call the police and social services. The teacher is a witness. Then just tell her that she did an incredibly stupid thing. If it were me, I would have dh tell her she did a really stupid thing, I stay of out pbfh's face.

Sunshine1

I called our worker.  She has already been found guilty of maltreatment, but somehow got it reversed.  It is on record just not on her permanent record.  I had to leave a message for her to call me back.  I just couldn't take it anymore, my gut hurt and I couldn't think straight.  You think I should call the police too?  It happened 4 days ago but by the time we actually found out the whole story that would make it 2 days.

What do you guys think?  I know I am starting trouble but I am not out to be her best friend, I have been put here to make sure the children are safe at all times... especially while with her......right???

tulip

They might not do anything, but at least they will have to make a report, and it will be on file. May help you down the road.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease right?