Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:34:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

You'll never believe it...

Started by Dibella2, Apr 09, 2004, 01:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dibella2

SOLE legal and SOLE physical custody with FULL guideline child support (based on full time employment - she only works part time).  She has to go to treatment (this will be her 4th trip there) and maintain an aftercare program which consists of no less that one day per week in AA or she forfeits her overnight visitation.  If she doesn't want to take them to their practices and/or games, she must choose an alternate day of the week for her visitation.  One that needs to be approved by Mark.  The judge sent a memo in support of his findings and facts that said that her fiancé has only caused greater risk and harm to the children by placing himself in the middle of Mark and her affairs.  He also noted that she makes no decisions in the best interests of the children, is not child-centered, but self-centered.  Her hostile home environment disrupts the children's lives, and she fails to see this due to her and her fiancé's continued drinking.

Can you believe this?  DH's attorney said that he's been in family law for 40 years and he has never seen this!!!!

lucky

WOW!!!  That is great!  I am so happy for the kids and you guys that the judge has seen thru her.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Sunshine1

I just couldn't help myself!!  Has the shock worn off yet?  I am so happy for you.  I told DH and he said SOLE LEGAL, with a completely puzzled look on his face ..like no, really???  Legal too??? LOL

Let me know how the exchange went, did she even show up?? :)