Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:16:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tests were not clean.

Started by tulip, Apr 15, 2004, 01:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

She failed her drug test. She says she quit using 4 days before the test, and they told her the results were so high, she must have been using w/in the last 12 hours. That's how much that stuff was absorbed into her!

She told dh she is giving him custody. She wrote it down, tape recorded it. Atty has sent her papers to sign. If she doesn't sign them, the judge will. Dh is not offering a visitation schedule until she gets some help. She called the kids and told them she has been lying to them and has been a drug addict for years.

Whew. It's almost over. I hope she moves to AK.

tulip

SS is taking it really hard. He's 9, and he doesn't understand what's going on at all. He doesn't understand what drugs are, or addiction means. He's really upset that his mom lied to him, and he wants to call her everday because he's worried about her. He thinks the reason he doesn't see her anymore is dh won't let him.

SD is holding everything in, so we don't really know what's going on her head. She pours all her energy into school and church, and doesn't talk about her mom much. I think she is kind of relieved that this is coming to a close. I know she is going to miss her mom though.

I really hope bm will decide to get some help, so she can be around for the kids. So far, it doesn't seem like she has any intention of doing that.

lucky

I was glad to hear that dh now has custody, but it is so sad for the kids to lose their mom to drugs.

Stay strong, those poor kids will need you guys more than anything now if their mom doesn't get clean and bails on them.

If they aren't in counseling already, I'd get them there.

(((((Tulip & family)))))
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

hisliltulip

Hang in there.  It's bound to be a little rocky for a while.

Hopefully BM will see the error of her ways...