Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:33:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BM and Habitat home

Started by misstifyd, Jun 29, 2004, 02:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misstifyd

How she does it I haven't a clue but bm can get everyone to feel sorry for her and get whatever her lil heart desires!
She informed us last month that she quit her sporadic limited part time job because she doesn't need it.
Now we found out tonight that she was chosen to receive a habitat home!
Talk about getting everything for nothing!
Her house payments will be less than 350 a month including taxes and insurance for a brand new home. With the child support she gets from us of 1000 a month she will do just fine especially since her boyfriend is a truck driver and he makes good money.
The reason they picked her to get a home is because they say her mobile home is overcrowded because bm chose to have ss age 9 sleep with her and give sd age 17 her own room and sd's ages 13 and 10 one room....she wouldnt budge and give dh custody of the boy or any of the kids even though our home is 5 bedrooms, she said when ss is 12 dh can have ss....ugh!
Anyway back to my original...why are some people able to get things because they do not work for them and yet dh works his buns off to support all of us, her home and ours?

hisliltulip

Because, in the lovely county we live in, they have Sh*t for brains!

I know a girl who also got a habitat home about two years ago in town.  She and I were friends years ago while I was going through my crazy stage (HS and soon after).

She has 3 kids from 3 guys, doesn't let any of the Father's see the kids, lives off of the system, does drugs (atleast so I am told...)  And SHE got a house that is nicer than the one that DH and I just bought.

We couldn't afford a house in town, so we had to move 40 miles outside of it, by a forclosure and gut out the entire downstairs, just to make it liveable!

Sorry to hear the BM gets handed the platter, while you both struggle.

But look at it this way.  At least you and Hubby can look yourselves in the mirror every day, because what you have has been earned!

(((Hugs)))