Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 04:49:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just when you think it's over :)

Started by spinner, May 04, 2005, 05:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

I get a restraining order from the ex to fight, ... this is never ending storry

Sunshine1

Geez Spinner!!  I swear we are leading parallel lives!  Just when the judge signed our order 2 weeks ago, with the ink barely dry I was falsely charged with child abuse and my kids taken away for no reason at all.  I spent 29 hours in 2 different CPS agencies and 2 different police stations in two different counties (the one the kids live in and the one it was filed in)  I finally showed them that they took them unlawfully, and that their DAD made everything up and I got them back.  Now we get to start all over again because heaven forbid he doesn't get his visitation on Friday! GRRRRRRRRR!!

Now I am a woman and trying to get the kids back was an absolute nightmare, I can't even begin to imagine (yes I can imagine I guess, my DH went through same hell in beginning of his divorce) how hard it is for a father to see his kids with wild and false allegations flying about!  The system sucks!

Don't worry Spinner, you can see right through this as "custody issue and retaliation"  Judges don't like that sort of thing around here in these parts! Keep documenting! Keep your chin up!! And I will keep you in our prayers!

spinner

WOW that's funny (well not really) but that our life are simillar.

What I can't understand is how did the dad make false alegation and how is it that they listen to it without checking first, ...

Tell me about what happen if you don't mind.

spinner

well as planned, she called to say that I could take our kid at the police station for my visit.

what a bunch of BS,... she just can't realise tht it isn't a place for a 4 year old.

Order from my attorney is not to have any contact with ex as order says.
so she calls and leave me a VM: pick up the kid at the police station.
can't call her back to say I won't be there
can't go there
an hour late she calls back, leave me a VM: call me to tell me if you are comming or not? DU she got a "no contact" restraining order. so then she call back 2 min after realize I can't call her back and give me her cell to call, ....

you think she is that dumb?
no not really, she is stand by with a tape recorder to get me arrested if I call.
So I don't.

2 days before the order came (1 week after she filed it) she gracefully offered that I get our son as "extra couples hours" this week-end since it is my Bday. the Bitc........ knew the order was on it's way, ...

this is plain and simple MEAN

Happy Birthday to me !

Sunshine1

Our son has special needs and he falls quite a bit, he does not have the reflexes that when you fall, you would put your hands out to catch yourself.  I never said there wasn't bruises, he KNOWS why they are there but they are not beat marks, they are up and down his shins and knees.

I just got some vital information yesterday about those two BF and SM.  The officer that took them (children) also had her admitted one time to the mental ward.... it just never ends.

The main thing is I got them back and no investigation was ever done.  They saw right through his little plan.  They said this has the markings of a custody dispute all over it.  The case was never opened.