Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:52:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Driver's License Suspension Remedy

Started by mplsfitter539, Jan 10, 2006, 08:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mplsfitter539

Hello Fathers,
I am writing this to inform all fathers who have fallen behind on child support and have had your driving priviledges suspended that I have found the remedy. Under the United Nations agreement with the US and a number of other countries, driver's licenses issued in foreign countries must be honored here in the states. I have found the cheapest and most efficient way to obtain a foreign driver's license that is valid here in the states and it can't be taken away for falling behind on child support payments. Please contact me if you are interested in obtaining a driver's license that can't be used as a tool by child support collection agencies to punish you for falling behind as we all do on occasion. This is totally legal and within your rights. All that is required is money for travel expenses and a passport. Please contact me only if you are serious and in need of this service. My email address is:
[email protected]

I live in Minnesota and that is why I posted in here but this will work anywhere.

lucky

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

mplsfitter539

The advise you are giving people about this being illegal is totally wrong. Yes it is true that to use this license you need to put your car into a trusted friend or relatives name for insurance reasons but that is not illegal. The United States has a signed agreement with the United Nations to allow drivers licenses from foreign countries to be used here and vise versa. I don't appreciate being accused of illegal activities and you need to do more homework on this subject before making accusations like that. I researched this carefully before doing it myself. You have to relinquish whatever state license you have to make this work because the state can't suspend what you don't have. I got pulled over with mine already and the only thing the officer wanted to know was if I lived in the country that my new license is from and of course I said yes I am here visiting the person who's name this car is registered to. That's it he handed it back to me and I was on my way. No laws were broken and I was treated with respect. So don't tell me it won't work or that its illegal because I know its not and you are simply ignorant about this issue.

lucky

I gave no advice.  Read my post -- I just recommended that people read Kent's post.

Get a clue.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

tulip

What county in MN suspends dl's for "falling behind"? My ex is over $15000 behind and is still driving legally. You don't lose your driver's license if you are making an effort to pay. I think the money you spend on travelling to foreign countries to get out of paying your support would be better spent supporting your child. How is your child going to feel when he or she learns that you are so dead-set against providing for his or her needs that you are willing to go to such great lengths to get out of it?

By the way, having a foreign driver's license will not prevent you from being charged with contempt of court and going to jail for not paying child support.

mplsfitter539

I disagree with your statement about not loosing the driver's license for falling behind because it did happen to me. The price to travel to a foreign country is a small price to pay to obtain a valid driver's license that can't be suspended for falling behind. Also going somewhere beautiful and warm is always a pleasure. I would gladly support my daughter finacially if her mother would allow me to do it directly (ie. without handing it to her for dispusment as she sees fit). Shared custody would be the obvious answer in my situation but as long as the ex refuses to share custody with me I am forced to find alternative solutions. My daughter loves me very much and I am sure that as long as her needs are being met she could really care less which one of her parents is footing the bill. Also I don't think any responsible parent would be informing a minor child of who was and wasn't paying money to provide for their needs. That would be very inappropriate behavior and supports my efforts in sharing custody or being awarded full custody. And yes you are correct about the contempt issue but I am in sales and I am not a very good sales person so I make very little money at it. So I am not in contempt for not paying but the state still susupends for being behind and this is simply a remedy to that minor little problem. Thank you for your input.