Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:34:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Spinner, Hate, Tulip......

Started by Sunshine1, Jun 05, 2006, 06:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Whats been going on lately peoples?  What happened to this site?  I know there are many things going on in this crazy state!

Spinner...how things been?  Calm, cool, BM behaving these days, no contempts?

Hatewelfare....how are you enjoying being a custodial parent?  Probably ALOT less drama going on right..or at least its more managable?  How is your son doing and didn't you have a new addition to the family if I remember correctly?

Tulip...what's up sista?  Hanging in there?  BM disappear?  Has she had any visitations or done any screen to have visits?  Kids doing better?

As for us, BM has the kids for 7 weeks this summer, and it makes me crazy everyday they are gone.  She now makes them talk on speaker phone which is always a joy.  Got a new free attorney, which I have no idea where the hell she finds these people to represent her for free.  I do like this one however because she does set her straight when she doesn't quite "get it"  LOL.

My ex has disappeared off the face of the planet.  He sends his wife to speak to me and she was explicitly told to stay out of our business by the judge.  Doesn't bother her though, she keeps on a calling.  He hasn't seen the boys since last August and there has been no contact from him to me whatsoever.  I think he finds it easier to not see his kids than deal with his crazy wife at every single exchange.  But the kids have recovered and think Dad will grow up and see them again one day when they are older.  Still sucks, doesn't make it any easier, and my 9 year old says "let's just leave him alone until he pulls his head out of his butt."  LOL.  Smart kid.  So I have honored his request.  His Dad will call when he is ready I guess, or as soon as he gets a divorce from SM!

Thats our lives in a nutshell. No drama..well minimal at best anyway.  We are REALLY liking it!

tulip

I haven't been here for a long while. I'm going to school, and raising four kids, it seems like by myself because my husband is working such crazy hours lately. Been really busy.

BM disappeared for a while. Then she came back. A couple months ago, she started to seem like she was going to be normal. Her attitude completely changed, tried to be pleasant, and was coming to skids' events and stuff. Then she went psycho again, on mother's day. We had to have the cops here to get her off property. Scared the crap out of ss. Didn't show up for sd's concert or track meet. She says she's been taking her ua's, dh has to check w/county corrections to confirm it. They won't tell him anything, but he has to remind them to notify the judge, then if there is anything not right, he will be notified. She hasn't tried consistently to arrange visitation. Now ss is scared to visit her unless dh is there, and she won't stand for that. I think she's thinking about checking into treatment in the next couple weeks. Of course she hasn't worked in over two years, and still hasn't been ordered to pay any support because she's on welfare.

My ex was in a bad accident in January. Well, I guess the police are calling it an attempted murder now. He fell from a third floor balcony on his face. The investigation seems to be showing that he was hit over the head first, and then pushed off the balcony. Bad stuff. It's a miracle that he lived at all, and he is actually doing pretty well. He got out of the hospital around Easter, and went to live with his mom. He has seen dd a couple times and talked to her on the phone a little bit. He called to tell me that he had a brain scan that showed fluid on his brain and he was being put on bedrest for a while. He wanted me to explain it to dd so she wouldn't think he was blowing her off when he couldn't see her for a couple months. To me, it wouldn't seem like anything new. But I guess he's making an effort to keep in touch with her.

So, that's the update on my drama.

spinner

Hello,
Well my ex finally came down and stopped sueing me.
it has been a year now without a problem. She actually agreed that our son could go to schools in my school district (edina, good schools).

Life is so much better, I'd even say we are friends again.

Ever since my ex moved in with her BF it's been nice :)

I am actually back here to look at what's going on and ask for help once again on child support stuff

spinner

Hello,
it has been a year now without a problem. She actually agreed that our son could go to schools in my school district (edina, good schools).

I am actually back here to look at what's going on and ask for help once again on child support stuff

spinner

Hello,