Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brainwashing my child

Started by worriedmom, Aug 17, 2005, 09:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worriedmom

I am a happily married mother of 3 boys. My oldest boy (lukis) is 5 and visits his biological father every other weekend. I have tried to get his father to go to mediation and parenting classes but he refuses and is 900 dollars behind in child support. My son has been coming home telling us that his dad says he doesnt have to listen to us and that we are not his family. My ex and I were never married (in fact) he didnt even want to be in his life until my son was 4 yrs old. Just recently my son told us that if he calls my husband dad then his dad will spank him and take his toys away. He has also been extremely violent to my 2 yr old and tells me that if he doesnt hurt his little brother that the "bad guys from jail" will come "kill" him. I dont know what to do. Ive contacted state, they wont help and lawyers tell me i have no case. What am I supposed to do, just sit around while my son is being mentally and emotionally attacked by his father? Anybody been through this that can give me some insight in this? I lose sleep, getting depressed  I just feel alone....

angel1970

Join the club my kids are living with their birth father and hetrys to brainwash my kids also and so does their step mom,the state of missouri took my kids in 2004 and placed them wiht a dad that doesn't even want them, my kids are 18,16,14 and are treated like nobody's he favor's his other 3 kids than his own,my 14 year old daughter was raped by her 12 year step brother since she has been in the custody of her father and the state isn't doing anything about it.I files a report and it was brushed under the carpet since the state knows my ex and his wife very well. So i am also a worried mom. Are you her i Missouri?
Angel1970