Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: moderator request  (Read 6072 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
moderator request
« on: Feb 09, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »
hello, my wife and i and three children live in north carolina. today i recieved a notice from mo. child support enforcement. the letter was concerning back support for my daughter from a previous marriage, this is a shock to me as i have not seen or heard from either since my ex-wife took her and left the state where custody and support were ordered a little over ten years ago. i would like to know why after all this time, i am just now being notified of her where abouts?also what are my rights and what course of action should i pursue being they live in mo., i  in nc., and the original order was from va.? any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
thank you,


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.