Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:45:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How have i lost so bad

Started by mrglenn11, Jan 18, 2005, 11:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrglenn11

I have been divorced for 3 years and it keeps gettig wors. for 3 years my son who is now 17 has wanted to live with me. and i keep loosing in court. the last time takes the cake. i make a mear 60,000 a year and in the divorce me X got the house as well as 800. a month in child sopport but 900. in alimony as well. at the time of the divorce the judge set the payments for 2 monthes before. putting me in arreares. so now every time i go to court an arrest warrent getts placed. the last time i hired a lawyer paid 3000 came up from Florida was promptly arrested and had to nogotiate custaty for my freedom and then to top it off the judge is going to take another 550. per month leaving me with no income to live on. any suggestions????

impressivedjq

I feel your pain,as well as everyone who deals with this unjust system in NJ.  I dont have any suggestions at this time,but look-up the class-action NCP lawsuit against this state and 40 others,then get involved anyway possible.  Relief wont be soon,but the more people that we can get to scream,yell,kick and fight the quicker we can get the powers that be hear our common gripe and change these laws.  Keep your head up...I know its hard but if you dont stand for something,you we fall for anything.  So lets unite with others in Jersey and fight this unfair system.                            Q.