Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Divorse  (Read 3030 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« on: Aug 22, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »
I am in the middle of a divorse in NY state. My wife has been having an affair on me for 2 plus years. We have 2 children 8/5. Her boyfriend is living in our home. She makes more money than me. She has many family issues including two suicides in her family. We tried to do collaboration and what I got was I had to pay her 1260 a month child support and 393 a month for child care. This would lead me to lose 595 a month living low life style. I want true joint custody. I just want to be fair. Do I have a chance in this to get true joint custody?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.