Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

looking for advise

Started by JohnL, Sep 07, 2004, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnL

My wife and I divorced 8 years ago. We have a support order, but did not have a custody agreement. Shortly after divorce, she moved to Florida with another man, and took the kids. They were soon married. Everytime I try to get in touch with my children, the new husband gets on the phone and yells and screams at me about what my kids are doing. I am not allowed to talk to the kids unless one of them are home.
He has verbally threatened me on numerous occassions. He yells at me right in front of the kids. He is a control freak. I am tired of fighting with him. I have not seen my kids since they moved because we are always fighting. I have the best interest of the kids in mind. They have never called me for any reason(birthday,ect) I am the one who has to call.
I make about 47.000.00 a year. out of that I pay $150.00 a week support, plus another $70.00 a week for health ins. It seems that they have taught my children that they do not need me in their life, which makes paying support very difficult. I am severly depressed over this.
I know that the support is for the children, and would not do anything to hurt them. Just looking for some advise on how to handle this problem.