Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:08:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ORDER YOUR RIBBONS NOW

Started by c_alexander, Feb 03, 2005, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

To all concerned,

I am writing to let you all know that I am now taking orders for the NCP Rights purple magnetic car ribbons that I have been talking about for at least the last week. I apologize for the delay, but I wanted to make sure they were of the best quality I could and that everyone wanting to order them would have a seamless experience.

The web address for the order site is: http://ncpribbon.blogspot.com/

Please note the ribbons are being produced as we speak and they take 2 weeks or so from start to finish so please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery (to be on the safe side). Also I am not collecting and sales tax for these items. It is the responsibility of the consumer to report any such sales tax required by their state or country. All the information I could think of about the magnets are on the website, but should you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

If you run a website and would be gracious enough to post a link on your website  I have created a web link button. The html script is:

[url="http://ncpribbon.blogspot.com/][/url]

Or if you prefer you can steal the button from the bottom of the order website, Or if that doesn't work contact me and we can figure something else out.

I can not thank all of you enough for your show of support, kind words, generosity, and willingness to help a complete stranger and his daughter be re united. Thank you so very much.

Sincerely,
Chris Alexander

cinb85

I am a CP and I would put one of those on my car.  It looks like the ribbon is for parents who want to do right by their children.  

c_alexander

Well, you know I had not thought about that. I thought NCP ribbons because there are a alot of NCP's out there trying to get equal rights for their kids. I will call them anything you all want me too if you order one..hehe.

Seriously do you think we should I call them? Kids rights ribbons? Family Law Ribbons? Parents Rights Ribbons? (fill in the blank) ribbons. I am open to suggestions.

wendl

EQUALITY FOR OUR CHILDREN--Kids need BOTH parents equally

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Hawkeye

//WWW.CNBP.INFO  works for me, but that's just 'cuz I'm in Iowa/Illinois.... I'm ordering one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

c_alexander

hey wanted to touch base with everyone...day 1 of the pruple ribbon drive went rther well. I have recieved a total of 15 orders, and have many others on the way (some people wanted to do money orders instead). I even managed to sell some to my family. I wanted to thank all of you here for the continued support.

I am almost at 1/3 of the way to my break even point. I think that is pretty darn good.  Thanks again

joni

I'm buying two now.  I also shared your link with DADS of Michigan and Michigan Dads.

Congrats for your proactive efforts.  The wheel really needed to get going here with the ribbon cause.

olanna

please check your paypal account!

c_alexander

Awesome thank you all. I have to say that we are not doing too bad considering I've only been taking orders for 2 days. According to the printing company the ribbons should be delivered to me sometime around February 25th at which point I will be shipping them out to everyone who ordered. I posted 4-6 week deliverey times on my website jsut to be safe. I don't want anyone upset if the US Mail is slow.

Thank you all for the support.

Your Pal,
The Ribbon Guy
Chris

cinb85

Equality for our Children ribbons!!!