Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 03:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Need a great lawyer in King County

Started by 4greatkids, Nov 14, 2006, 04:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4greatkids

Can anyone recommend a great laywer in King County?  We have been divorced 5 years, ex lives in Bellevue with kids, I live in Portland, OR.  We have an established parenting plan but some of her recent activities imply we may be headed back to court.  I don't want to use my last lawyer - he wasn't aggressive enough.  Anybody have a recommendation?

minicoopsmom

There is a woman, Lisa Scott [email protected]
who is also an advocate for family law reform
http://www.tabs.org/directory.html
I haven't seen any of her cases but I work with her on reforms.

We've used Michael Gallagher....a few years ago. He's a bit of an "ambulance chaser" and a bulldog. He did well by us, he got the PP fixed so that BB might be able to be held in contempt, he got her with 2500.00 over billed daycare (that we figured out and brought up ourselves) but we were also fined $750 for asking for a modification w/out DH taking "anger management classes" as ordered by the original judge.

Stay away from Marie White, she's in Burien, Mike went up against her and she's a real...b and a father hater.

There is also another atty. down  in Olympia or Tacoma that I'll have to come back and post about, I don't have his info handy right now.

Good luck!