Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: My son needs help!  (Read 2800 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
My son needs help!
« on: Dec 30, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »
Hi everyone. My adult son lives and works in Seattle. He is having a terrible time. He is separated from his wife and she has a borderline personality disorder and has been very difficult to live with during thier marriage. They have wonderful girls ages 4 and 2. His wife won't let him see the children, got a retraining order on him for what? he has never done anything to her and is a great father- she is the abusive one and used to rage out of control on him and she has tried to commit suicide twice. He is ordered to pay spousal support plus $3,000 child support. They have been married only 4 years. He has a lawyer but this guy is doing nothing for him and is expensive. From advice on this board I told him to get Lisa Scott. PLease, does anyone have any advice or help for my son? He needs it! Thanks, Janebird


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.