Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Can someone please help me?  (Read 1188 times)


  • Guest
Can someone please help me?
« on: Feb 09, 2005, 04:17:30 PM »
I don't know where to begin. I have not seen my daughter ( Morgan , 3 ) in over six months. I am going through a divorce that has turned into pure hell. At first, everything was OK, but my ex-wife has a new boyfriend and everything has changed. She and her family have reported me to CPS for sexual abuse, I have been investiated twice by CPS, once by the local police department, been through a psychological evaluation. All have been fine, or unfounded. YET, I cannot see my child. Not even supervised! I have missed her third birthday, Christmas, it has been since early September since I have seen my daughter! How can these people take an innocent man's child from him?? Can someone please help me??


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 969
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
RE: Can someone please help me?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2005, 04:37:44 PM »
One of the first things you'll hear is "Document, document, document!". Having good records is crucial. These pages will help get you started:

Protecting Yourself During Divorce

Tips For Getting Started

How To Hire An Attorney

Hiring An Effective Attorney

Success Factors In Obtaining Custody

Some of these pages will apply more than others, but they all have valuable information. Also, get yourself either the Parenting Time Tracker (PTT) or the OPTIMAL Custody Tracking service at: http://www.parentingtime.net. The PTT is good, but the OPTIMAL service is better.


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Can someone please help me?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2005, 09:25:35 PM »
and don't forget to eat yer potatoes.... stick around, this is the best site on the net for stuff like this... Brent is right...

seriously... and these are my opinions, would you like crackers with that? lol!


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Can someone please help me?
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2005, 02:03:12 AM »
Have you filed for a temporay parenting plan ? If you don't have a court order saying when you can see your kid then you can't hold her in contempt for disobeying a court order , Sorry dude thats the way it is , So In your next post you need to say if there is a parenting plan , Who is not letting you see your child ?
   Next ,In wash state the judge or commissioner will not let you see your children when there are allegations untill the Guardian ad Litem reports to the court , Maybe you need to just get the process going ,. I did not see My son for one year because of this crap , And when the Guardian ad Litem reported that she had talked to My three character witnesses . And Moms Character witnesses , And there was no police report to substantiate the allegations then ` I saw My son ,,,But untill then, the court will do nothing , And You have no choice but to play the game , So Heres what you would do In wash state , File a proposed parnting plan , And An ORDER APPOINTING GUARDIAN AD LITEM ON BEHALF OF MINOR CHILD  , Now all this has to be filed with the court aND SHE GETS ONE  copy . Then you show at court , Then If she shows and insists the allegations are true you ask for the Guardian ad Litem to Investigate , And the GAL will . They are poorly trained  , And you need to post about dealing with the GAL , But for now get this stuff filed ,  In washington state You will not see your kids untill the GAL reports to the judge , This is to protect the Judge from Channel five news coming to the court and Doing a story on the judge that sent the Kids over to the axe murdere's house , The GAL Takes the judge off the hook for it , So thats the way it is folks , Many people Don't see there kids because they don't know this and there are shithead atty's out there that don't tell them , Its simple and kinda stupid, But its the courts process and you have to do it !!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.