Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A Husbands Rights in New Jersey

Started by samgoods, Mar 28, 2005, 12:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samgoods

Hello I am new to this forum and desperately seek an answer to the following question:

In the state of New Jersey can a wife throw a husband out of the house for arguing, strictly verbal ?

thank you

joni

If she claims domestic violence or threat to her safety, sure.  

samgoods

There is no violence, just yelling.
Usually I tell her I do not care and she throws me out
I suspect she has spoke with attorney already...

Any advice?

chiquito2005

Please be careful. All she has to do is claim that she is afraid of you when you yell and that's ground for having you removed from the house by the police and have a police report on you. She has a lot of chnaces of being succesful in getting you out of the house that way. So remove yourself from where she is when discussions become heated between the two of you. Do not come anywhere near her...  

MYSONSDAD

You can also look at the top left of your screen, click on article archives. I tholds a vast amount of information. Educate yourself and watch your backside. From what I understand, New Jersey is not the best of States to be in...

SPARC FAQ Center

The SPARC FAQ Center contains answers to many of the commonly asked questions about divorce, custody, litigation, and family law issues.

Pick from one of the top-level categories to get started, or use the FAQ Search Engine to search for answers to your questions. Many of the answers will refer you to additional pages that have more detailed information. You can also ask a question if you'd like.

FAQ Center Categories
General Divorce Questions

Custody Related Questions

Law and Litigation Questions

Evaluation Related Questions
 Child Support Questions

Visitation Related Questions

False Allegation Questions

Paternity Related Questions

Parental Alienation Questions

samgoods

Thank you for your response. Yey thats what I thought. The strange thing is that she cant handle the kids so I get invited back in later. I need to educate myself because I am basically just doing whatever she says so as not to create friction between us. And that will end up costing me I am sure...