Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:42:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr. Phil - Fighting to get your kids back?

Started by Bolivar, Apr 19, 2005, 09:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

Dr. Phil - Fighting to get your kids back?

Fighting To Get Your Kids Back?

The Dr. Phil show is looking for a parent who had their child taken away by an ex-spouse or a family member.

Did you struggle in a court battle that ended with you losing your children?

Do you want to ask your ex-spouse to let you have visitation with your children?

Has your ex-spouse moved out of state and you are no longer able to see your kids?

If you want to get your kids back from a family member or ex-spouse, you want some help from Dr. Phil and YOU ARE WILLING TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW, email us your story.

https://www.drphil.com/drphilplugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=D156700007

kitten

Already did.  They are not willing to revisit our story.  Hope it help someone else, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

MYSONSDAD

Lost respect for him on Will and Kitten's show. He could have stepped in, to some degree, and made a difference. We should get together and write him, politely, about doing something to help Will. This is an injustice and slap in the face to all Fathers.

I wrote and told him to look at what happened to this family. And I hope he chokes on it....Also reminded him that he publicly said he would help them, what did they get? NOTHING.

As far as I am concerned, he contributed to the abuse these children are now living.

"Children learn what they live"

c_alexander

I lost respect for them when they failed to respond to ANY of my e-mails. I even wrote the producer directly thanks to Kitten. Bottom line is they, like everyone else, don't give a crap about the issues. If they can make a buck off of it, they will, but ask them to stand for something and they won't. It is very sad that there are people like this out there and they are multiplying.

wendl

These shows are all about the $$ in my opinion.

I lost respect for Dr Phil after Will and Kitten as well.

kitten

What's that quote I have on my posts about resentment?  Oh yeah...

kitten

>I wrote and told him to look at what happened to this family.
>And I hope he chokes on it....Also reminded him that he
>publicly said he would help them, what did they get? NOTHING.
>
>As far as I am concerned, he contributed to the abuse these
>children are now living.

Thanks, MSD.