Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:59:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SS hurt badly - what to do....

Started by dipper, May 02, 2005, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

If you cannot find out what the other parents insurance is, you can also file a small claims suit against them. Or even contact your homeowner insurance to see if they can help.

I am glad to hear ss is getting better, how scary.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

dipper

We did a little online searching under court cases and have found that this family has been in civil court from 2003-2004 for unpaid bills.  There must have been some type of injury/illness involving the mother - they owe $20000 in medical bills which they have not paid any part of.

We are considering fighting this as negligence on the mother's part as well - playing with fires at their ages is not typical......the counseling we had ss involved in may have helped avoid this, also, the school problems - she lied to school officials about having ss reevaluated for meds for his adhd - one counselor had said he may need meds to curve his impulsiveness..........these meds may have saved him a lot of pain as he could have thought before just acting.........and these are the kids he was with when bm couldnt find him and called the police........these children are trouble makers in school ---- these are not good for ss.........and.....bm had told oss three days earlier that yss was in big trouble and was grounded - no playing, no phone, nothing for a long time.  He was outside playing unsupervised when the accident happened....had he been grounded truly...

But, that is just it, he has no discipline what so ever.....It's do as you please, just choose to stay with me at all costs with the bm.....