Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:01:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hi to all my old friends at SPARC! Need Some Prayers My Way!

Started by Childrenfirst, May 06, 2005, 09:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Childrenfirst

It has been along time since I have posted or been in chat. I miss you all so much but my life has been in turmoil the past year. I think of you often and stop in once in awhile. Sorry to see the old timers are not in chat anymore. Matter of fact, I never see anyone in the chatroom. I hope that one day I can return and we can get it fired up again. Lots of good times and good friends there.

Anyway, after recovering from 2 major surgeries the past year, my brother has found out he has terminal bile duct cancer in March with no treatment available to help him. He has only months to live and has moved in with me so I can take care of him. It has been one more mountain for me to cross and I could use some of my friends on here to send me some prayers for God to give me the strength to handle what I need to handle in the weeks or months ahead. He is the last family member I have other than my son and grandson.

I think of you all often and miss you so much. Maybe we can get together in chat again sometime.

May God be with all of you!

Sunshine1

Sending prayers your way!!!!  No questions even asked!  You have helped our family so many times I am so glad I can do something for you!!!!

((((((HUGS))))))

Sunshine1!

hagatha

CF,

Have miss you so much this year. I hardly ever get to chat anymore. I have been thinking and praying for you all year. I hope your brother finds peace and serenity before God takes him.

I wish the same peace and serenity for you. You deserve it so much.

Always,
The Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!

lucky

Oh, CF, I'm sorry to hear that.

You and your brother will definitely be kept in my prayers and thoughts.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

wendl

CF,

Our prayers are coming your way. You have helped so many here and are a great friend to all of us.

You can count of all of us to pray and be here for you during this time.

Extra hugs to you also during this time.

skye

thoughts and prayers your way my dear friend ...I have missed you ...

MrR

Hola sweet lady. Sorry to hear you are having troubles...We have all been wondering about you...Happy Mother's Day! Prayers headed your way.

Hang in there Kiddo!

Kent

CF,

I wish you all the strength you need.

How is Alex doing?

Kent!

dsm

Prayers are coming to you and may you have the strength both physically and emotionally to hold things together during this difficult time!!!!!   Angels watch over you each day!!!!!

Keep us posted!  I too miss the chats of old days......
==============================================================================

dsm - 34
DH - 38
SD - 15
LO - 9
BB - 2
------------------
2 Cheap Entertainment cats - Snoop & Dagger - 5 years and counting.....
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is

Troubledmom

CF,
     My God provide you the strength you need to get over this mountain (and a new pair of boots too).
     We all miss you and will keep you in our prayers until we get to chat again.

TM