Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:51:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Indigo Mom, Dec 24, 2003, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

I'm off to the ER with the little miss.  She's been terribly ill and woke up this am dehydrated.  Her doc said to give her 1 tsp of pedialyte every 2 minutes but she can't hold that in her.  She's been vomiting and has terrible diarrea so doc said the only thing left to do is a quick rehydration with the IV.  She's been going down fast, so we're off as soon as hub gets back from the neighbors house.  They volunteered to take our key so at midnight, if we're not home, they can get the prezzies from the shed and arrange them under the tree.  That way, if we do end up in the ER all night, there will be presents here.  phew...thank goodness for the kindness of others.  (we wouldn't have this problem if i'd just learn to drive a stick shift!!!)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!  Enjoy your day!!!  And wallyworld...enjoy the littleman!!!!

Peanutsdad

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indi, email me ,,let me know how little miss is.

StPaulieGirl

Merry Christmas, and ((big hugs))!

MYSONSDAD

May we all find Peace and Love this Holiday Season. This will be another Christmas without my son and I know many of you are in the same place. My prayers are for those who are keeping our children from us. It is my hope they someday realize that we too, have a God given right to be parents. God bless us all!

Indy-hope your little one comes thru this okay

msme

Our prayers are with you & your little miss.  Please give us an update.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!