Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where do I go from here

Started by stillfighting, Jun 27, 2005, 07:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillfighting

I have played by the rules, I have done what is in the best interest of my children, I have tried to be cordial with my x and when we go to court I get raped again.

I had concrete evidence.

They had nothing but lies with no evidence to back it up with.

I have lost all faith in the system.

I was once told the USA has the est justice system that money can buy.

My children cry to stay with me and I have to turn them over to the one that has threatened to kill them.

A RICH MAN IS ONE WHOM WHEN HIS POCKETS ARE EMPTY HIS CHILDREN FILL HIS ARMS

dontunderstand

stillfighting

SC
Wife has extensive history with drugs and mental illness.

She lost children in previous marrige due to abuse (Physicle and sexual).

She has threatened to kill herself me and children on more than one occasion. Has attempted suicide in the past (multiple attemptes).

Even with all this I want my children to know who their mother is and to be able to see her sefetly.

A RICH MAN IS ONE WHOM WHEN HIS POCKETS ARE EMPTY HIS CHILDREN FILL HIS ARMS

sheerdark

I am so sorry to hear your story.  It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many other stories just like yours on the internet.  It never amazes me that they continue to neglect the ideas that the court system should be built upon - truth and justice.  Their truth is unconstitutional...their justice, nonexistant.  They all have agendas and I guess you didn't fit into it.  I am starting the same fight that you are just finishing...I am sure I will come out feeling as you do.

Good Luck and keep fighting it.  I know I'll stop at nothing to get what is right for my child!

FL_48603

>I have played by the rules, I have done what is in the best interest of my children, I have tried to be cordial with my x and when we go to court I get raped again.<

There is only one fit end for a rapist... and I recommend an end to doing anything in court but WINNING YOUR CASE.

Learn from you adversary.  The Ends: WIN THE CASE.  The Means: THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD.  I thought I was wrong, or jaded about all this, come to realize a rats a rat and a hawks a hawk.

>I had concrete evidence.<

It's all in the delivery.

>They had nothing but lies with no evidence to back it up
with.<

I'd fire my lawyer... in fact I saw my last one in the unemployment doles recently.

>I have lost all faith in the system.<

PERFECT.  Now you are READY to start WINNING!

>I was once told the USA has the est justice system that money
can buy.<

There is money and then there is money.

>My children cry to stay with me and I have to turn them over to the one that has threatened to kill them.<

Love the children with everything you've got.  Anyone who threatens to kill children should fear the judge last.

"Illegitimi Non Carborundum" Latin for "Don't let the bastards grind you down"  But to clarify for the purposes of Political Correctness, I do not mean bastard as illegitmate child... because single mothers impart at least as much legitimacy upon their children as a fully funtioning Nuclear Family (I think the usage of Illegitmati/Bastard hails to an older day when marriages were considered holy instruments of sacntification, whereas today they are seen more as "business deals" and we all know who gets "the business" and who gets the "deal").

Fight The Good Fight.