Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 05:36:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Email, 07-24-2005

Started by SPARC Admin, Jul 24, 2005, 12:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPARC Admin

Received in email, 07-24-2005.

Your web site is not the appropriate approach to helping dads fight for visitation and I am offended by what I have read. If you want to help foster the parent – child contact you should avoid words such as -bogus argument, her duty to the child and any other negative connotations. You should emphasize the best interest of the child. I am a breastfeeding mother with no objections to letting a dead beat dad have his day in court but I don't agree with the bogus argument of breastfeeding and did not use it as an excuse. If you really want to foster a good relationship with both parents, tell the guy to keep his dick in his pants and his fists of the woman and for Christ's sake, love and adore the child, not foster the hate relationship.

Regards,

Appalled Mother
[email protected]

Once again, it's all the man's fault, and mothers apparently have no responsibility in the making of a baby. Only "dead beat dads". The depth of this woman's hypocracy is breathtaking.

Feel free to write her and express your opinion. (But don't expect an intelligent response from anyone whose email address is an abbreviation of "go f*ck a monkey".)

[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

MYSONSDAD

I have yet to see a post negative with BOTH FIT PARENTS being active with their child. Only the trolls how pop in from time to time.

Apparently, this is the case. Someone who does not see the VALUE of a FATHER.

This is a very respected site. Must be someone from??????

She must have been  the monkey who got "f*cked" and is now regretting it....

Showing her bad taste and judgement for all to see.

speciallady

"...no objections to LETTING a deadbeat dad have his day in court.."

There is no LETTING of one person over another to "have his day in court"....odd that this is the perception by the email-er.

I suspect this person is about to go to court and well, may be loosing what control she has over the situation. Or may have tried and lost.

Plenty of deadbeat mothers out there too, by the way.

Shame shame shame.

babymakes8

Also, notice how she brought up that she's a 'breastfeeding' mother....I hate when women use that argument to keep the father from their children....funny, breast pumps have been around for quite some time now....

:o

joni

Clearly, a woman scorned.   And her "ex" man will pay for the rest of his life, by having many, many days in court with her and lots of child support and missed visitations.  Also, she's a breast feeding hypocrit, fostering a hate relationship with her child's father by forcing him to have his day in court.  

mc24

>
>Your web site is not the appropriate approach to helping dads
>fight for visitation and I am offended by what I have read.

Offended?  Or SCARED her ex will find this site?  ;)

Stirling

her email address is a solicitation for services that she would like to receive.  

Clearly SPARK and the information here scares the crap out of this woman.  

4honor

who is about to be royalled screwed by a mother who has no real concern for the welfare of her own child... instead looking after her own $$welfare$$ and her own power trips.

My prayers go with this child ... he will need them.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

CustodyIQ

Lactation is simply a natural occurrence, not a reflection of particularly advanced parenting.

On the other hand, the male emperor penguin is the one who keeps the egg warm, balancing it on his feet and under the fold of his belly for two months.  He doesn't eat, and he huddles with other male emperor penguins to try to avoid dying in -30 degree Antarctic weather.  (yeah, yeah, my daughter and I recently went to see the movie March of the Penguins).

But... as to not personalize that either, it's simply a reflection that nature finds importance in both genders when it comes to parenting.

:)

dontunderstand

I did respond, this is what I had to say...

You are sad and disgusting!  You ARE the reason this web site is in existance. Not all dads in this world are "dead beat dads" and dead beat or not, they can not make babies alone. Funny he wasn't a "dead beat" when you laid down with him and in the off chance he was, you still laid down with him, so what exactly does that make you?