Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Notification of The Children's daycare or school

Started by mariaadams, Dec 30, 2003, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariaadams

In the divorce decree it states that the mother should notify the other parent of the childs school. Does that mean that if they are enrolled in a daycare that she needs to tell him. I know I always did as a courtesy to my ex. because it is a school/daycare like Pre-K. We just want to know where the kids are when she is not taking care of them and to also make sure its a good daycare. Plus she is in the military just like he is and when she has to work late or whatever he wants to be able to call and talk to them or make sure they are ok.....is that a crime? She won't give us the name or number for the daycare that they attend. What should we do?

Brent

> She won't give us the name or number for
> the daycare that they attend. What should we do?

Well....if you know roughly where the daycare is, you can call around and ask "if John came in today...." or ask if the "daycare bill for John has been paid yet...".  :)  

You'd be surprised at how lax daycares are about finding out who it is on the other end of the phone. ")

Or you could have her followed to see where the daycare is. A PI will usually do something like this fairly cheaply.

mariaadams