Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:41:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Condemned for being a Father. I am going to give up now.

Started by mustang292, Dec 28, 2003, 10:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

I had a similar situation for a lack of enthusiasm I will not list the details . I will just tell you the end results , And the actions of the court and why , And why you now need to interview Many atty's
   And the consensus of many men I Have run into that have encountered this ,
  All this is related to  Wash state . And Is most likely similar to where you are . If you can't get an atty that will basically explain this, As I will move on to the next atty , And don't just go give some shit head atty 25,000 Because this psycho has lined up with every other psycho out there and thinks that she Has invented allegations , All the psycho's like this are the same ,My story, the psycho told me similar bullshit from the beginning about how she alway's wanted to be with  a guy like me < BLAH BLAH , OK get it,? I can probably read her mind for you because I have been through this ,
     Basically , If the attys don't explain, As my atty did like this !!
   First the judge probably doesn't really believe this crap from the beginning because this is a paternity case , Second , Now It is fairly well known that Child protective services won't even look into it when they figure that this Is a domestic relations /paternity case , Ok the court is aware of this big epidemic , Its just that the judge doesn't have time to go out and research this situation, SOOOO they have to make a call . that call has to be a safe call , Its not really against you . they just don't want to be in the news papers for letting and AX murderer see the kids etc . [Name the allegation) So now the court started Using what they call Guardian ad Litems . These persons are appointed to investigate On behalf of Minor children . And report to the judge . When the judge gets the report then The Judge will make another call
   So My case , The GAL report said No police report " No witness and no evidence to Her allegations , And suggested a parenting plan for My visitations , the shit head was a difficult bitch through out . So this crap drug on for 2 years and I got another GAL appointed And fired 2 atty's in the process .
  the very most important thing you can do right now is atty selection,

[ Basically you need an atty that just talks to you like a real human .]
 If you interview an atty they should say some very realkistic things and not try to scare the shit out of you And then ask you for 25K, I hope you did not give it to him ,Yes its a serious allegation , But if you look up sodomy Its really homosexuality , thats not against the law any way ,

When I went through this at first I was all wacked out and wanted My
atty to depose the bitch etc , He just laughed , I was not sure this was a good atty . What I did not realise is that this is standard procedure for this type of situation [with a psycho] And He would not depose her or any thing , What I did not know was what would happen with the commissioner , So we went to A commissioner with out a GAL report , And the commissioner gave me supervised visits , then we got the GAl report in front of the commissioner and then I got a parenting plan , Don't get all bent about it, You will get a couple of 2 hour sessions etc , Just make damn sure Your atty say's no to her asking for atty fee's and that the GAL and the supervised visits are a split cost Because she is Making all the false allegations , Thats what My atty did , And she had to Pay half ,
     I would say talk to a bunch of attys , And have all the reports from the police and her statements with you and see what they will do , You will get to an atty that will say things that make sense , DO NOT HIRE  an atty that talks a bunch of big talk bull shit , Just one that states the law , And what You can do , There is really not much to this, its going to boil down to She said He said < Soo Get a look at the reports etc . Talk to a few attys . I would even suggest [ Now that You are out, go talk to the prosecuter , Maybe see if the other [fathers will go ] My case they won't because they were soooo GLAD that she was out of there life that they Didn't want ANY further to do with her < And She will try to turn any thing you do around on you any way , I garuntee it , So Don't do any thing to her or her friends etc . Keep in mind you have one goal , You want the child to have a DAD and go on with your life ,
    To Cut the whole story short , I hired the atty that made sense , At first he did not make sense because I had 2 previous atty's , One was a real good talker etc , >>> Basically I was confused Because I did not know the law , And the whole atty process Is for the Atty to know the law , And explain that to you . I guaruntee it will be very little , there isn't a hell of a lot to this type of crap Its all he said she said ,
     SOO the end is My good atty said , [AFter ] the GAL report was done , " Set a trial date and get her ass in the court room , Well really the whole story ends with this , During the GAL investigation she made up every allegation she could ,
   When we got to court she did not have ONE 1 Not one witness to ANYTHING PERIOD , Now I knew Because I personally went to the court and watched MY ATTY that His strength is cross examination of the witness ,  He relies on this , Well It shocked us both when she showed with no witness period, and her tune changed and she was now being victimized By me the BAd guy dragging her into court , So We went back to some of her earlier pleadings and Brought up all the allegations. and gave the judge a picture of why we were there , So In her lying She ran up a huge atty bill , Of wich the judge did not give them Any atty fee's , BUT I will again stress that the judge really did not even listen to all the He said she said , get use to it , most likely This will be like My case and Many others I know of . And this is standard procedure , The only thing I could sayIs if I was ever to go through your situation or mine again I would probably laugh at her face and say see ya In court dumbass ,,  I also challenge you to call that atty back and say where does it say In the law that   I could get 20 Years to life in prison for sodomy , Sodomy is homo sexuual acts , Or is she saying you Gave it to her in the brown Eye forcibly? , then If you did there would be a sign , like she would have went to a rape clinic or something , Listen to Me Get a damn atty that tells you Before He say's any thing about 25k What He will do first , After having been through similar allegations I believe the atty probably asked you if you have Money etc . And tried to scare it out of you . I haven;t had quite that allegation .But there is always some sort of proof , Again If you look at the case  report or have an atty look at it And it say;s " Psycho went to the rape clinic after talking to police and there was sperm up her ass , And you were called in for genetic testing And this was your sperm ,I would say the atty could justify 25k ,  then I would say she likes to take it up the @  But it is more likely that this did not happen Or you would not have bailed out and wouldn't be posting and the judge would not have dropped the PO , GET IT !! the judge already doesn't believe it, or you would be down doing genetic testing [ CALM DOWN ] aND START  making your best move next ,and that move is to talk to atty's , the night in jail means nothing . The police just believed her . I would Ask an atty to check out the police report etc, well before I ever gave any atty 25 K , This will be likely to be dropped by the prosecuter ,If there is no report from the rape clinic or hospital , The first question that You atty will be likely to ask during cross examination is ," did you go to a hospital and is there a report from the hostpital?
  If you want to pay 25K for that then go ahead , I bet thats all the atty will do the other thing he can do is get the reports , And depose her stupid ass , thats it , Again I have been through this and , I hate to say this, the judge won't even care that she made this crap up , They will probably not even want to hear it ,   My Email   [email protected]