Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:04:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Filing a Grievance Against a Judge

Started by Fiesty_Bonus_Mom, Aug 03, 2005, 10:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiesty_Bonus_Mom

We're in Oklahoma & are wanting to pursue filing a complaint against the judge who presided over our recent custody battle. I have been able to find several pieces/forms of info on how to file against an attorney but nor specifically against a judge, even after searching the Oklahoma Bar Association website. Can anyone out there please help us?

Thanks in advance!

msme

In TX, if you file a complaint against a judge, that judge gets to decide if the charge is warranted. We were afraid to piss her off so we joined the campaign to get rid of her when she came up for re-election & we won!!!!!

Never will we have to see her nasty face grinning as she allows the pbfh to continue abusing my grandkids. Ding Dong the witch is dead!!!

Incidently, we made TX judicial history. It is the first time a sitting was unseated, in the history of TX. Hurray!!!

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Fiesty_Bonus_Mom

After much research, I was able to locate the contact information to file a complaint at the state level & am thrilled!

Your story sounds like ours & even though its not under the best circumstances, its comforting to know we aren't alone. I can only hope 7 pray that we are as successful as you were!

msme

What part of OK are you in, if you don't mind me asking? I live at the first exit off I-44, in TX.

Fiesty_Bonus_Mom

Fair_Rulings

Check out //www.jail4judges.org You can hand out flyers in front of the court house and start a group.  In California we had a Commissioner removed.  A Commissioner or Judge Pro Tem is an employee.  Judges are protected with Judicial Immunity.  Do a Google search and check out Judicial Immunity.  Research the archives to see if this Judge has had other law suits filed against him/her.  The system is a mess all across the nation.  Check out the Commission on Judicial Performance or whatever they call it in your state.  You can also check into filing suit in Federal Court.  There is power in numbers.  If you have an attorney ask your attorney these questions too!  You will need many people, if you had problems then there are probably others out there too.  If you try it alone then they may make it even harder on you in your case.  

msme

Hey, we are practically neighbors. I am sending you a PM.

annemichellesdad

In many areas, judges are ELECTED. We can change things by our VOTE. Also, if a judge has wronged you (and NOT merely judged fairly against you), you can influence public opinion.

Two years ago, I had a judge deny me my parental rights WITHOUT A HEARING. When I protested, citing a very specific federal law that supported my claims, he retorted "I don't follow federal law!"... a violation of his oath of office. He is up for election next year and I will be campaigning vehemently against him. In fact, I should have a website up very soon with photos, audio recordings, and so forth making public the actions of the people who are responsible for the removal of my child's father from her young life.

Judicial Immunity is too powerful to go against. The will of the people at the voting booths are what we need, along with clear messages to their replacements that business as usual will not secure them their black robes.