Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Attorney locator  (Read 843 times)


  • Guest
Attorney locator
« on: Aug 22, 2005, 07:26:10 AM »
I apologize for given my prior post the wrong title.  I am looking for a good appeals attorney for will fight for fathers in NY.

My question regarding Forensic report is that the judge in my case is refusing to give me a copy of my forensic report.  I want to appeal my custody decision myself (prose) but because I can't obtain my forensic report, I am being force to hire an attorney when I don't have the money.

Any advise?

Thank you


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.