Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:09:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Frustrated

Started by awakenlynn, Sep 03, 2005, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awakenlynn

Ex is keeping from my daughter.  Now she is being blatent about it.  I am getting extremely frustrated.  I don't know what to do know.  I call at least 3 times aweek, which isn't very easy since I work nights.  I send at least one e-mail a day.  She doesn't call back, she doesn;t respond.  
I am keeping what records I can.  I leave messages so that it will all record on the phone bills.  I would have to supena her's though since I can;t get them from work.  I save copies all all my e-mails and e-cards I send.  I am going to start sending the letter of denial, changed over to fit the phone calls.
I plan to go to court soon, but not sure how we can get the ex to follow through the court order.

joni

what EXACTLY does your court order say in regards to parenting time for

1) visitations

2) phone calls

3) emails

the reason being, if it's specific and you're denied specific access, I would file a motion for missed parenting time.  yes, phone calls and emails are parenting time.  this is something you can do yourself through the court assistance agency in your state.

this mom needs to be stopped now.  if she continues to get away with this, she will only become more arrogant and disrespectful of you and the court system.  she'll laugh in both of your faces.