Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:14:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To all my SPARC friends..................

Started by Kitty C., Nov 25, 2003, 07:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

I am currently going thru a personal crisis.  I can't talk much about it now, not knowing what the outcomes might be.  This feels strange to be asking, as I've always considered myself as pretty self-reliant, but I also know the power of prayer.  So I am asking you, my friends, to say a prayer for DS and I, that we make it thru this tough time.  With the love and prayers from all our friends, I know we will make it thru!

God bless each and everyone of you!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Brent

I'll be thinking of you and sending some positive thoughts your way. Hang in there!

NancyLou

I'm there for ya Kitty!!!!!!!!!!  Remember to hang tough and know that all of us here are thinking good thoughts for you.

StPaulieGirl

You've got prayers and a hug, Kitty.  Hope everything turns out fine for you and your family.

VeronicaGia

and we're there with you.......

DMcD

You are in my prayers and I hope that your crisis ends quickly.

NoNicky

MKx2

Kitty, as always you KNOW you're in my prayers, along with DS, DH and all of your family.

Keep on truckin' girl - it will get better, and you know that.

[marquee](((((((((((KITTY))))))))))[/marquee]

Peanutsdad

Hang tiugh Kitty,, keep focused, calm and the goals in mind. Prayers comin at ya

lucky

You got it, Kitty!!!  You and your son will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(((((KITTY)))))
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers