Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:43:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

my daughter

Started by sarasdaddy2k2, Jan 02, 2004, 09:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarasdaddy2k2

My daughter will be 4 years old, February 8th, 2004.  I haven't seen her since October 17th, 2001.  It was another rough Christmas for me, but I know I am not alone in this.  Many other fathers out there are seperated from their children also.  My daughter's BM is hiding with her, supposedly somewhere in or near Chicago Illinois.  Take care and God bless us all.

MKx2

Have you tried posting your case to the Illinois State message board?

It's "possible" that someone there might be able to help you locate your daughter.  A couple of months ago someone from England posted information about two children who had been taken from the country to the US ... the father only had an idea of of a general region (the South I believe) with a little more narrow window of two or three states.  Unbelievably, the children were located and the father was notified.  I haven't read anything further on the case, but I would think that might give you some small amount of hope ... you never know who is going to read something, and tell someone else who knows a person who ... you know the gist of it.

It's just a thought ... you and your daughter will remain in my thoughts.

MixedBag

Don't you even have your own website about this all?

It's been a while since you posted and maybe you can find her again using one of those on-line information places....

And you know where her mother is don't you?

Got several friends in that area who might be able to help.

Indigo Mom

I am so very sorry to hear this.  How sad, unfair, disturbing.

One day you'll have your "say" and your child...I know it doesn't seem like much, or soon enough....but one day, man...one day.  

(((((sara)))))  (((((daddy)))))

ksswthrt74

I have the book "You Too Can Find Anbody"  If you want help with finding her, I will be more than happy to email you back and forth info in that book on how to find someone by their SSN, date of birth, etc.  It may cost you come $$(to get the info from the correct agencies, not for my help, its FREE)  but it would be worth it in the long run.

If you have AOL IM you can IM, and let me know who you are when you send me your first message, or you can send me a private message.  I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good luck in finding her.   I don't know what I would do if my X ever took my girls away from me and hid them for over 2 yrs.  I think my Mom would have to put me in a mental hospital.

Good luck..

FatherTime

Hello again,

I haven't seen you post in a while and I was wondering how it was going.

I've kept you in my prayers and in my thoughts.

Don't give up.

Any new news?

FatherTime

sarasdaddy2k2

My daughter will be 4 years old, February 8th, 2004.  I haven't seen her since October 17th, 2001.  It was another rough Christmas for me, but I know I am not alone in this.  Many other fathers out there are seperated from their children also.  My daughter's BM is hiding with her, supposedly somewhere in or near Chicago Illinois.  Take care and God bless us all.

MKx2

Have you tried posting your case to the Illinois State message board?

It's "possible" that someone there might be able to help you locate your daughter.  A couple of months ago someone from England posted information about two children who had been taken from the country to the US ... the father only had an idea of of a general region (the South I believe) with a little more narrow window of two or three states.  Unbelievably, the children were located and the father was notified.  I haven't read anything further on the case, but I would think that might give you some small amount of hope ... you never know who is going to read something, and tell someone else who knows a person who ... you know the gist of it.

It's just a thought ... you and your daughter will remain in my thoughts.

MixedBag

Don't you even have your own website about this all?

It's been a while since you posted and maybe you can find her again using one of those on-line information places....

And you know where her mother is don't you?

Got several friends in that area who might be able to help.

Indigo Mom

I am so very sorry to hear this.  How sad, unfair, disturbing.

One day you'll have your "say" and your child...I know it doesn't seem like much, or soon enough....but one day, man...one day.  

(((((sara)))))  (((((daddy)))))