Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 04:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

my daughter

Started by sarasdaddy2k2, Jan 02, 2004, 09:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksswthrt74

I have the book "You Too Can Find Anbody"  If you want help with finding her, I will be more than happy to email you back and forth info in that book on how to find someone by their SSN, date of birth, etc.  It may cost you come $$(to get the info from the correct agencies, not for my help, its FREE)  but it would be worth it in the long run.

If you have AOL IM you can IM, and let me know who you are when you send me your first message, or you can send me a private message.  I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good luck in finding her.   I don't know what I would do if my X ever took my girls away from me and hid them for over 2 yrs.  I think my Mom would have to put me in a mental hospital.

Good luck..

FatherTime

Hello again,

I haven't seen you post in a while and I was wondering how it was going.

I've kept you in my prayers and in my thoughts.

Don't give up.

Any new news?

FatherTime

sarasdaddy2k2

Still trying to locate exactly where she is.  Last known address was in Gary, Indiana, but supposedly she now lives in or near Chicago.  I have been trying to convince her chat friends in Yahoo Chat, to please tell me.  So far, no luck though.  Christmas was very rough for me.  Had a little promise, a male chat friend of BM's that said he was willing to help, that was back in November, but has since changed his mind.  This man claims to see my daughter via webcam nearly daily, and talks to her, on the phone, nearly daily.  That really hurts, a stranger has more contact with my daughter, than I do.  I see BM in her favorite chat rooms, sparsely.  I was hoping the holidays would work on people's hearts, and make them want to help reunite me with my daughter, but no luck.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  My daughter will be 4 years old, February 8th.  

1angrystepmom

where I posted my SD's photos... GUESS WHAT.... I put her pic up, posted a link, and a short story about the "problem" and SOMEONE HAD SEEN HER!!  THAT Is how we found out the area she was in!!

Just a thought....
Amber

sarasdaddy2k2

Yes the website is //www.geocities.com/findsara71202  and the last known address is Gary Indiana, but no, I do not know where they are, that is the problem.  I can't do anything, untili I locate them.  Supposedly they live in or around Chicago Illinois now.  I am even working on an organization to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else at  //www.persist2k3.com  Ty for your thoughts and prayers, God bless.

gipsy

I Went online to get a CREDIT HISTORY, of My own Of course ? What I noticed was That There was No check to verify who asked for the credit report . I could be desparate if My child was away . The reporting agencies are on the net , Any one ever try that one ? If you have some one elses Bday an SS I wonder if they would send the credit history .A credit history shows If you apply for credit and the address you give ,