Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why do so many CP's want to give bad advice on message forums?

Started by beeboah, Oct 26, 2005, 04:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Go to "topics" and look for "Dear Socreteaser" board. He may be just what you are looking for. Make sure you follow his rules though otherwise he wont answer you. He is very honest, so you may hear things you don't like but it will keep you from shooting yourself in the foot.

beeboah

beeboah

futureuselesseater

I totally know what you mean.  I have gone to several web sites where people answer with rude remarks rather than just answering the question w/out judgement.  Just chalk it up to the fact you are seeking advice from people you do not know on the internet.  You don't pay them for their advice so they are free to say whatever they want, rude or not.

I suggest that if you want strictly legal answers w/out judgement you ask a lawyer or find a legal site online where you can ask a lawyer a legal question, not a regular person.  Otherwise you are subject to hearing something you don't want to hear.

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences.  I've been told I am a bad parent, loser, you name it by someone who doesn't even know me or my son's.  Hang in there and don't let the comments get to you.  

beeboah

Well someone knows what I am talking about (besides the people who email me and don't want to waste time on this thread)

I agree with what you are saying. 100%

Just mentioning what my experiences have been and no one can take that from me or you.

I usually take the advice I get and use common sense on it.

Hawkeye

Because they're NOT really parents, in the 50/50 sharing sense of the word. Perhaps just stingy folks that consider kids as property.

They're vindictive ex-wives, mothers in laws, or ex-husbands, fathers in laws/whatever, that try by whatever means, in this internet age, to manipulate things.

We've discovered, at iowafathers.com a troll... named Nadaka... (now, what kind of dorky name is that?) That appears to be someone's ex-wife or ex-mother inlaw comes on board, bashes everything rationally said and just continues to make a fool out of him/herself.  It's quite entertaining! Go have a read.

Well folks, by the amazing technology of the internet and other devices, we've been able to identify this persons GPS station.

Maybe they're just psycho? lol!    Happy Halloween

JW

No offense, Beeboah, but you need to "lighten up" a little bit and maybe people would be more receptive. No one wants to be told they are a "bad" person, but I didn't see ANYONE on this board telling you that. And I am a father, NCP, so before you judge me, be cautious. I am in the process of trying to get my child after I had to move to improve my income in order to live like a regular person. And visitation between states is no big deal - it's federal law, so the judge didn't do you any favors. But if you have your "ducks in a row" and follow good, sound, legal advice, and STAY OFF THE DEFENSIVE, people will help you. Don't live your life with tunnel vision.

cinb85

wendl

Well Bee,
I am a custodial mother and stepmother to a NCP.

I moved my son 600 miles away from his dad (yes I informed him 1st, but he doesn't give a dam)

I don't get child support, my dh pays his and has only been late when we moved so he does have arrears now.

When mysonsdad responds WE he means the majority here understand. I see both sides a man who LOVES his children (my dh) then my ex-I will leave it at that for him.

Good luck in your journey.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**