Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:54:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Krights Radio's "Ribbons"

Started by c_alexander, Nov 01, 2005, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

As I had hoped Krights contacted me and the entire situation was a misunderstanding and miscommunication. The site for now is down and Richar Farr and I are working on the details so that Krights Can take over the Kids NEED BOTH Parents ribbons and merchandise to continue spreading the word about our fight. The funds generated from this merchadise can really help Krights continue to do the things needed to take our voice directly to Washington.

I made a mistake and jumped to conclusions about the intentions of Richar and Krights and for that I sincerely apologize.

MYSONSDAD

Sorry to hear about this. We need to stay united to get thru the reform so badly needed. Some time ago, I posted that your ribbons where in other places. I can not remember who was copying them, but I sent you the information at that time.

How is life in Colorado? Job search? your daughter!!!!?

Hope you get this resolved with Richar'.

"Children learn what they live"

c_alexander

Life in CO is wonderful, I have a job with Officemax..well manpower for now ( temp service) but officemax is gonna hire me permenant in 30 days. I get to spend tons of time with my daughter who is MUCH healthier mentally and happier now that I am here and to top it all off I LOVE the area here. It is a paradise...the best of big city life and outdoor splendor.

I have seen other ribbons out there like mine, but never any that used the EXACT graphic I have...one taken from my very website. I have contacted the webstore that is providing these items and have reported to them that the graphic and likeness are prirated and being used illegally.

I understand wew all have to work together on this BUT there are those out there that would use this for their own profit. If krights who is suppose to be all about "TRUTH" would steal my graphic for their own use without so much as an e-mail or phone call...which is screwed up because richard and his wife life 5 miles from my house, then do we really want these kinds of people representing our cause? I am just wondering.

If they had contacted me and asked for written permission before hand I most likely would have provided it...so long as I had some say in the merchandise it was beign put on. I DO NOT THINK THAT "KIDS NEED BOTH PARENTS" THONG PANTIES ARE ACCEPTABLE OR APPROPRIATE. Do you?

MYSONSDAD

Glad things are working out. It was the best move you every made! Your daughter won big.

Glad to hear you found work. Colorado is a beautiful state. Count your blessings!

The few places I have seen ribbons that look like yours, they also sold a wrist band. The thong is in poor taste. It degrades the message. Richar' may be busy with the PBS situation. I think he will do what is right by you, just give him time...

By the way, my car wears your ribbon proudly!

"Children learn what they live"

c_alexander

It is apparent after a conversation with Richar this evening that there has been a terrible misunderstanding with regards to the "Kids NEED BOTH Parents" ribbons and the merchandise they recently began selling. For my part I wish to apologize to Richar, Tammi and Krights for not having more faith in them as people and representatives of our movement. Although they weren't much these ribbons I have been selling were a symbol of something much more. About my little contribution to the community and to others who struggle every day with simply being a parent to their kids. Because I attach my name to these ribbons what they represent means a lot to me and without finding out more about what was truly going on I jumped to conclusions. I sincerely hope that Richard, Tammi, Krights and the community can forgive me for this and that everyone can try to understand where I was coming from.

It is my understanding that for now the Ribbon website is closed. Richar and I are meeting within the next week to hopefully work out the details of turning over to Krights the rights to the ribbons so that we can continue to get these ribbons out to the masses in the form of t-shirts, aprons, hats, mugs, etc (the underwear is being discontinued). All proceeds from the sale of this merchandise will be going directly to Krights radio to help fund the continuing battle for family law reform. When the web store reopens I hope that you all help show your support for Krights.

Once again please accept my deepest apologies for the misunderstanding and I hope we can continue forward. As Richar said in our conversation tonight "we have bigger fish to fry"

Sincerely
Chris Alexander