Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WHAT AN EVENTFUL TRIP!!!

Started by mOe_Leezy, Nov 03, 2005, 04:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mOe_Leezy

I have just returned from San Bernardino on the journey beyond.  Just so that you know, I'm a Marine; and time off is somewhat of a burden depending on the situation at hand.  At any rate, we stopped in to the FAMILY LAW FACILITATING CENTER, and got the supreme run around.  I'm looking for visitation with my daughter, and the information that we thought was to be available at the residence; was null and void.  For those FATHERS that seem to be at a lost as well, here is some helpful information for whatever obstacle that comes before you.

Call this number for LEGAL AID...and the people there, will point you in the right direction.  If this is not in your area, just ask the question as to what office they might recommend, and they will be of much assistance.

SAN BERNARDINO LEGAL AID SOCIETY (909) 889-7328.

At any rate, although we didn't get the answers that we would have liked, my wife and I have a building block to stand on, in hopefully achieving the rightful visitation that I deserve with my daughter.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to respond to this post.