Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:12:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

One Big Step, HEADS UP SD!

Started by MYSONSDAD, Nov 08, 2005, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

J.A.I.L. News Journal
Federal J.A.I.L.                           FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

//www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.org
CONGRATULATIONS ON SUBMITTING 46,800 SIGNATURES!

Signatures Submitted In
South Dakota
(Bill said to go ahead and make the announcement today instead of waiting for the Atlanta Freedom Rally this weekend)

We are thrilled to announce that today, November 7, 2005, at 2:00 p.m. Central Time, Bill Stegmeier, the South Dakota JAILer-In-Chief and the Proponent of the South Dakota J.A.I.L. Initiative ([email protected]) has submitted

46,800 signatures

to the South Dakota Secretary of State in the presence of the AP.

Bill sounds fine and in great shape after the 200-mile driving trip to Pierre, the State Capitol, and after the many tedious hours, weeks, and days coordinating the South Dakota petition drive with Susan Johnson, head of the signature-collection company who made it a success. Susan assured us when she first came on board in August that "It's in the bag" and we now know that she knew what she was talking about. When we visited South Dakota in February 2004, Bill held a meeting at his factory to introduce us to his business associates and friends; and one of his vendors told us "If Bill says that something will be done, IT WILL BE DONE-- you can bank on it!" That was referring to Bill's decision to make J.A.I.L. a "go" in S.D. That guy knew what he was talking about too!

Bill said that everything went pretty well at the Secretary of State's Office. He said that the SOS at first appeared to be looking for some kind of error, but everything was fine. We will be receiving word from the SOS in about three weeks (by the end of this month).

The Associated Press was there by reporter Chuck Brokaw (Bill forgot to ask if he was related to the famous TV news anchor). Bill was teasing with Chuck, saying that he was disappointed in running only second in number of signatures submitted. Senator Napoli of Rapid City came in first with 51,000 signatures on his initiative, and they have to certify him first.

Bill wrote up a one-page nutshell summary of what the J.A.I.L. Initiative was about and gave a copy to Kia Warner, in charge of Elections, and a copy to AP. Bill said that Brokaw took all kinds of pictures, including the two cases of signed petitions, and he got a receipt for them from the SOS.

So folks, the "Good Ship J.A.I.L." is now at the starting gate, getting ready to pull out of the harbor, having dropped off its cargo of 46,800 signatures on J.A.I.L. petitions, and head for the high seas toward the Port of Victory-South Dakota in November 2006. The required number of valid signatures is 33,456.

We now move into the next phase: Publicity, and we are ready for it. We anticipate much opposition and support from the media. Said another way, it'll be a "Show-Down at OK Corral."  Ron is thinking of having the victory celebration on the steps of the State Supreme Court in Pierre on December 7th (Pearl Harbor Day-- easy to remember), a month after the election to give people plenty of notice to be there. Winter in South Dakota may be a challenge, but our excitement will warm the cockles of our hearts.

ONWARD TO VICTORY!

Let's let Bill Stegmeier and Susan Johnson know how much we appreciate what they have done for this cause!  Bill made it all possible in the first place, and Susan followed through. Our heartiest congratulations for a job well done by everyone who helped in South Dakota!

Ron & Barbie
[email protected]

Bill Stegmeier
[email protected]

Susan Johnson
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.A.I.L.- Judicial Accountability Initiative Law - //www.jail4judges.org
Contribute to J.A.I.L. at P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
See our active flash, http://www.jail4judges.org/national_001.htm
JAIL is a unique addition to our form of gov't. heretofore unrealized.
JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America's ONLY hope!
E-Group sign on at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/join
Get involved at [email protected]
To be added or removed, write to [email protected]
Your help is needed: //www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is
striking at the root."                         -- Henry David Thoreau    <><

"Children learn what they live"